High achievement academically, artistically, and in sport does not have to lead to anxiety and stress.
mindhealth offer mental skills coaching for high achieving youth (13 to 25 years) and their families to decrease the amount of pressure that can come with unrelenting high standards they expect of themselves.
With mindhealth, learn how to:
- Balance study, training, work, family, and social time and still achieve expected levels of achievement
- Be okay with achieving to a high standard in one aspect of life, to achieve excellence in another
- Overcome the need for absolute perfection
- Cope with disappointment when expectations are not met
- Plan, prioritise and balance activities in your week to decrease anxiety and stress.
For more about mental skills coaching for high achieving youth with mindhealth…
$85 per session.
I work from a combination of psychodynamic, humanist, and cognitive behavioural theories to help individuals discover what in life is meaningful for them, where behaviours, thoughts and emotions originate from, and strategies going forward that they can use to help get them closer to their ideal self/goals.
A completely non-judgemental, open, friendly approach to helping you find the mental skills solutions that will work for your specific needs. Your confidentiality is assured and sessions take place in a closed room
Seminars / Presentations
Jaron delivers mindhealth seminars/presentations that can explain the psychological aspects of making lifestyle changes, and improving physical and mental performance. Previous seminars/presentations have been a regular feature at Migym, Nelson and also with local organisations.