Overcome your barriers, smash your excuses, gain tools that work for you specifically and get the healthy lifestyle you want.
Working with adults who know they need to make changes in their lifestyles, or adhere to an exercise programme, or diet, but are unsure how to break their current habits of living.
With mindhealth, learn how to:
- Recognise barriers that are preventing you from achieving your healthy lifestyle goals and gain strategies to overcome them
- Understand how depression, anxiety, and anger prevent you from experiencing life, and learn strategies for recognising triggers and overcoming these negative emotions
- Break unhealthy habits and create healthy habits to maintain healthy lifestyle patterns
- Clarify health and fitness goals that are specific to your needs
- Plan, prioritise and balance activities in your week to decrease stress
- Gain clear direction towards a low stress life.
$85 per session.
I work from a combination of psychodynamic, humanist, and cognitive behavioural theories to help individuals discover what in life is meaningful for them, where behaviours, thoughts and emotions originate from, and strategies going forward that they can use to help get them closer to their ideal self/goals.
A completely non-judgemental, open, friendly approach to helping you find the mental skills solutions that will work for your specific needs. Your confidentiality is assured and sessions take place in a closed room
Seminars / Presentations
Jaron delivers mindhealth seminars/presentations that can explain the psychological aspects of making lifestyle changes, and improving physical and mental performance. Previous seminars/presentations have been a regular feature at Migym, Nelson and also with local organisations.